The selection committee requests nominators to submit a nomination package by Friday February 12, 2021 to email@example.com.
Each submission must include the following items:
- Nomination Submission from nominator that can come in one of three formats:
- Written submission: 2 pages maximum
- Video submission: 2 minutes maximum
- Audio submission: 2 minutes maximum
Regardless of the type of submission, and considering the evaluation criteria noted above, each nominator is requested to answer the following questions:
- Who are you nominating?
- What is their project?
- When did this partnership begin?
- Where does the partnership take place?
- Why is the partnership worthy of being nominated?
- How does the partnership meet the criteria of the award?
- How will this partnership use the award money to further their efforts
- Faculty Member CV(s)
- Three (3) Letters/Statements of Reference for the project/initiative for its impact on the public good. Similar to the nomination submission from the initial nominator (see 1 above), and speaking to the evaluation criteria noted above, these statements may take either a written, video or audio form.
The achievements of award recipients will be acknowledged at a community engagement event to be held in 2021.
Please direct any inquiries to Ashley Shinde in the Office of Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.